Taken on my first night in Paris

Taken on my first night in Paris

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Watercolor Challenge


Before I embarked on this journey I made an agreement with my dad. We agreed that every week I would paint him a watercolor postcard and he would send me one of his. This will serve to documented my trip week by week with the images that have left the deepest impression on me. It will also be fun to see my progression as I improve my water color skills..

If you want me to send you a water color.. comment your address.. Or email it to me.. annlupo@gmail.com :)

Here are some pictures from my Water color Lesson before I left.



This last one is mine.

2 comments:

  1. wait - we could have had you create watercolors for the book?!
    you do continue to amaze, Ann.
    Happy travels...miss you here.
    J..

    ReplyDelete