Taken on my first night in Paris

Taken on my first night in Paris

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The €20 Challenge

Given my recent financial mésaventures, I have only €20 in cash to my name until my bank sends me my new debit card. So Ryan, Tom and I have given ourselves a challenge to only spend €20 until Sunday night by any means necessary (excluding theft and prostitution).

Par Example:
If a really nice boulanger offers you a free baguette because he feels bad that he doesn't accept credit cards, you accept the baguette (and pay him back later).

or

If you university is holding a meeting and in the description it says "sandwiches will be served" you go... even if you have no idea what the meeting is for.

So far I have spent €1 on my daily morning pain au chocolat.

Total Croissant intake: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment